Imbolc- February 2nd.
Imbolc marks the halfway point between winter and spring.
What does that mean?
We are almost to the New Year! (If that puzzles you be on the lookout for a Spring Equinox post)
We spring clean each year without thinking of its symbolism. But what are we doing. We are letting go, creating space, cleansing our environment. Out with the old in with the new!
As we welcome back our Sun here are a few Moor things you can do to connect to the universe and show your gratitude.
- Purifying bath, smudging, and meditation. (If you need assistance with any of these task view my post “3 Ways to Cleanse Your Personal Space ” by clicking here.)
- Clean and redecorate your home! (Apply some Feng Shui or rearrange your furniture, don’t forget to bring out those bright colors)
- Gardening (plan your indoor or outdoor garden)
- Light white candles
- Light incense (Frankincense is my favorite for this time)
- If you have an altar in your home, clean your sacred space and prepare an Imbolc Alter using the appropriate materials.
There are so many Moor things you can do such as bake bread, spellwork, and blessing your gardening tools.
Welcome the Spring!
Peace, Love, & Light,