I am so excited to be receiving my first award from the blogging community, the Liebster Award. I was nominated for this award by Michele Carvajal Moreno of MishiPcm. Thank you so much for your energy and recognition. MishiPcm, is a very interesting blog that includes something for everyone. If you’d like to be introduced to new products and hear a review, if you need blogging advice, or tips pertaining to life…this blog is for you! Again, thanks for the recognition and opportunity MishiPcm.
The Liebster Award…What’s that!
The Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers. It is given as a token of excellent work and meant to inspire the nominee and future candidates. The Liebster Award is also a networking tool, providing connections to other bloggers through cross promotion.
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you for the Liebster Award.
- Answer all 11 Questions
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Q & A’s…
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I wanted to extend my reach and help people beyond just my circle of family, friends, and acquaintances. I wanted to build, network, and help people in the way that is most natural for me…writing.
- What is your favorite song? My favorite song at the moment is I Am by James Arthur.
- What country would you love to travel to? All of them!
- What is your proudest blogging accomplishment? I am proud of all of my blogging accomplishment. I think starting my blog in the first place was an accomplishment. So I am grateful for each like, comment, and share.
- What is your biggest blogging goal? My biggest blogging goal is to continue to inspire people to think outside the box, try something new, and improve their lives one day, thought, & circumstance at a time.
- What is the best advice you ever gave someone? Take Your Power Back!
- What would you say to your younger self? Always do you, be you, and love you….FIRST!
- What is your favorite food that you never get tired of eating? Veggies! I’m about to clicks away from what people categorize or label as “VEGAN”. Yet the thought of not having an occasional ice cream or yogurt is upsetting. #Eat2Live
- What is your favorite animal? My favorite animal would be the jaguar (Black Panther). They are spotted like me!
- If you had a chance to go back in time what year would it be and why? If I had the chance to go back in time to any year, it would be 2014. This is the year Seattle won the Super Bowl. I was currently living in Washington State and was unable to attend the Super Bowl Parade, which could have been a once in a lifetime event. At the time I was pregnant with my son and it was far too cold to be in the element. Although I missed that once in a lifetime event, later that year I got an even better one…My son’s birth! It would have still been nice to be celebrating with millions that year!
- What is your goal for 2018? My goal for 2018 is simple…..GROWTH & EXPANSION!
11 Random Facts
- I have lichen planus – A Skin Disease… (Awareness)
- I am 420 Friendly
- Embarrassing Moment…
- I am a little over 5 feet.
- Biggest Lesson I’ve Learned…
- I lived in WA State for 7 years! #TacTown
- I have designed my dream house in my head and it includes a library!
- I have a weird infatuation for body hair & the smell of men’s deodorant
- A quote I try to live by: “Its better to be thought a fool. Than to open your math & remove all doubt.” – King Arthur Parker III
- I feel strongly about freedom of expression!
- I AM STILL LEARNING!
- JaCarie Owens @ Courageous Minds
- Michelle Robinson @ Words of a Butterfly
- Bernie Gracieuse @ KingBernie.Com
- Sapphire Kharyzma @ Queens of Virtue
- Pamela Dji @ It Is Real
- Sharee Ferguson @ Black Women Are Lit
- Fedorah Dorvilme @ PendorahsBox
- Kampala Chukwuka @ Kamapalachukwuka.Com
- Shadé Shakur @ Approaching Zenith
- Sharry Kaylon @ Credit Guardians
- Sm00chezzz @ LoveLifeTruthSite
11 Q’s for YOU!
- Who is the biggest influencer in your life?
- What is your super power? If you could have one what would it be?
- If you could start any movement what would it be?
- Name something quirky or “weird” about yourself.
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- What is the best advice you ever gave someone?
- What was a major defining moment in your life?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
- When and why did you start your blog?
- Where is your favorite vacation or meditation spot?
- Where do you see your blog in the future?
Congratulations to all of the nominees. I can’t wait to see your future content, award post and to view your nominees. Don’t forget to check out MishiPcm. Enjoy your day, and remember I AM.
Peace, Love, and Light