I was recently nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by LaWann Moses of MochaMasterPiece.Com! Thanks LaWann for this Nomination, I truly consider you to be amongst some of the greatest of my peers!
LaWann started her personal development and lifestyle blog as a way to empower women to create unique plans for success while making self-care a priority.
LaWann, thanks again for both the inspiration and the opportunity.
Let’s talk about the Award!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given from one blogger to another as a way to promote community and boost moral. Bloggers give this award to an equal whom they feel embody creativity and talent.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Compose a post on your blog and answer the 11 question asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and give them new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award on your post.
My Q & A’s.
- What is essential to start your day?
An essential to starting my day is at least an hour of self-care. During this time I generally meditate & take my daily detox and supplements, work on material, clean from the night before, and prepare my son’s breakfast before he wakes up.
- What chore do you dislike?
The chore I hate the absolute most is laundry. I don’t mean washing or drying them. I mean folding. I’d rather hang up every item of clothing before I sit down and fold them!
- How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for a WHOPPING 3 Months! I should do a BLOGiversary post considering blogging is officially not only a habit but also a business!
- What is your favorite inspirational quote?
“Some men see things as they are, and ask, “why?” I dare to dream of things that never were, and ask— Why not?” –George Bernard Shaw
- What is your dream vacation destination spot?
- How long have you been blogging? (This questions was a repeat!)
- What is the story behind your blog name?
The name Luminous Life Links just kind of came to me. The definition of the words Luminous is full of light, shiny. Life – spiritual existence imparted by God|”continuance, perseverance,” from PIE root *leip- “to stick, adhere.”. Links. Links being the connection to it all.
Luminous Life Links assist in helping other to Live Life in the Light, by providing inspiration, education, knowledge, wisdom, experiences, motivation, etc.
(A FOUNTAIN OF UNLIMITED RESOURCES)
- What advice would you give to new bloggers?
As with anything you do or start in life, CONSISTENCY IS KEY!
- If you could travel back in time and give your younger self a word of advice or message, what would it be?
You are PowerFull beyond your own Belief and your POWERS are Unlimited!
- What is the biggest lesson you learned from blogging?
That not everyone is looking to criticize you, but when people do, look at it as constructive criticism and remember Attention is Attention!
- What is the title of the current chapter of your life?
Here are 11 of my favorite blogs|bloggers (in no particular order). I nominate each of them for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Please visit their blogs and show some love by sharing, liking, commenting, and/or subscribing.
- Avion Anderson of Avionne’s Legacy
- Hesna Bokoum of Natkimlaflare.com
- Cassandra Culley of FourJWorld
- Neen BM of Beninem.com
- Tamika Ayers of TamikaAyers
- Melissa Belardo of Visional Images
- The Melanin Man
- D. Carlyle of Confessions of a Conscious Cognac Sipper
- Muted Mouthful
- Seven Shakur of Seven Says
Nominees: Please see the rules above. After you compose your blog post and answer the 11 questions, please come back to this post and comment with the URL for your post. Also, feel free to share any thoughts about this experience.
Here are the 11 questions for you to answer.
- What is your biggest accomplishment to date?
- Who in your life has influenced you the most?
- What is one of your hidden talents?
- If you could have donate 100k to any charity of your choice, which charity would it be and why?
- Name one thing you want to do before you die.
- Name a guilty pleasure.
- What is your biggest insecurity? Did you overcome it? How?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is up next for your blog?
- Where do you see your blog and yourself in the next 6 months to a year?
Be sure to review the rules before writing your post.
Peace, Love, & Light,